Nano silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent that can be used to kill bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms.
It has been used for centuries to treat a variety of illnesses, and more recently it has been found in many consumer products.
In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of nano silver and how you can use it to improve your health.
What is Nano Silver?
Nano silver is a nano sized particle of silver. Silver nanoparticles are tiny pieces of silver that are between 1 nm and 100 nm in size. It is so small that they cannot be seen with a common microscope.
Silver has been used for centuries as a natural antibiotic and antimicrobial agent. Nano-silver takes this traditional use of silver to the nano level, providing an even more powerful form of antibacterial protection.
These nano silver particles can penetrate cell walls and kill the microorganism without damaging the cells.
Brief History of the Silver
The use of silver for medicinal purposes dates back to ancient times.
Wealthy Romans would eat using silver utensils, as the metal helped keep spoiled food from making them sick. In those days, silver play a role in medicine, with doctors using silver-coated bandages to kill germs that might infect burns and other wounds.
What are its benefits?
Nano Silver is a breakthrough antibiotic that helps kill bacteria. It has been used for centuries by the wealthy, and today doctors use it to help keep wounds from becoming infected.
Is Nano Silver Safe?
Nano Silver is a powerful antimicrobial agent that has been used for centuries to treat various infections. However, there are some risks associated with its use, especially when it comes to nanoparticles.
Silver nanoparticles, when taken in excess or out of balance, can enter the brain and cause damage. This can lower white blood cell growth in the blood and lead to chronic health problems if absorbed through the lungs, kidneys or intestine. Additionally, over-exposure to nano silver can lower the natural immune capacity of humans.
It is important to be aware of these risks before using nano silver products and to follow all safety instructions closely.
Uses of Nano Silver
- personal care products, such as toothpaste or hand soap
- textiles, such as socks and clothing for babies and athletes to help prevent diaper rash, athlete’s foot or fungal infections.
- household appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners to help reduce bacteria and viruses.
A fridge with a layer of silver nano coating on the inside to stop bacteria and fungi from growing.
- food packaging for preserving the quality of foods for longer periods.
- medical devices, such as bandages and catheters to prevent infection.
- bedding such as mattress where the nano silver particles are embedded into the fabric to create an anti-bacterial layer that prevents growth of bacteria and viruses on the surface.
- water purification systems to provide clean drinking water for developing countries and disaster areas.
- communication devices, such as ATM buttons, medical devices to reduce the spread of germs.
The potential uses of nano silver are endless.
As more and more researchers study this amazing material, the list of applications is sure to grow. With its antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties, nano silver has the potential to make a huge impact in many areas of our lives.
The Bottom Line
Nano silver is being used in an increasing number of applications, from personal care products to water purification systems. The potential uses of nano silver are endless, and it is likely that this material will play a larger role in our lives in the years to come.
Have you had a chance to try out any products containing nano silver? Leave a comment on your experience so far. We’d love to hear what you think.